28 Nov 2022
Learn Supply Chain Management with THE FRESH CONNECTION
1400 to 1500 hrs IST / 1630 to 1730 hrs SGT
Wherever you are…online over Zoom
What do I get out of this 1-hour webinar?
- Discover the importance of experiential learning
- Experience how a business game can help you learn critical aspects of designing an managing a supply chain, add value to your job, or help you with a course you take
- Learn how you can get started with the business game, The Fresh Connection
This event allows you to experience the world’s leading business game, The Fresh Connection, in the form of a free interactive online session. Experience the power of true alignment and a well-articulated supply chain strategy, supported by tactical skills and knowledge.
Who should attend
- Supply chain practitioners, especially with an experience range of 1-15 years
- Supply chain teachers from engineering or management colleges who would like to add industry flavour to their courses
- Supply chain product implementation, presales and solution architects
About The Fresh Connection
The Fresh Connection is a cross-functional business simulation game focused on Value Chain Management. The business game challenges its participants to implement an effective supply chain strategy for a (virtual) manufacturer of fruit juices faced with declining performance.
The Fresh Connection is versatile and can be used for courses of varying complexity and at multiple levels of difficulty and tailored to key themes such as supply chain resilience, risk management, sustainable supply chain, circularity, working capital management and so on.
It is suitable for junior, mid and senior cadres in supply chain management roles as well as in graduate and post graduate students of supply chain management, where they will get exposure to industry requirements (both hard- and soft skills).
Learning outcomes of this 1-hour guided session:
- Experience the power of experiential learning
- Introduction to business game, The Fresh Connection (interactive)
- Which supply chain strategies can be followed?
- Understand the business game setup and dynamics
- How does it fit into a module on Value Chain Management?
The answers to these questions will be derived from your own experience after a few rounds of (guided) gameplay based on the ‘learning by doing’ principle.